- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Excellent and efficient service. I can recommend Autotech's Joe with no reservations. If your looking for quality and honest ppl this is the place! Excelente y eficiente servicio. Yo recomiendo Autotech’s Joe sin reserva algún. Si buscas calidad y honestidad estés es el lugar!
THE BEST! I have looked for YEARS to find such an honest mechanic in Orlando. They fixed the air conditioning in my husband's 2009 Honda Civic and explained how it worked so well I could practically teach a class on it now!! Did not try to up-sell me services I did not need and guaranteed their work. Go see them today!!
I couldn't believe this place had 15 reviews all with 5 stars on Google Reviews so I had to go check it out. Turns out they do deserve an excellent review. They were very knowledgeable, friendly, and fast. I brought my truck in with a broken AC first thing in the morning and they called with an estimate within a couple of hours. They researched to found a part that was reasonably priced and a trusted brand. They called a couple hours later telling me the problem was fixed. If they provide the service you need, then you should come here.
Joe & Kurt are the best! We have brought our cars to them for many many years and have never had a bad experience. We never feel over charged. We recommend them to all our friends and family. There was a time when one of our cars had an issue that couldn't be resolved. What do you know, Joe called out of the blue with the solution. He had been researching it. What a guy! Best in town! Wish I could give them more stars.
My faith in repair shops has been restored. My experience with this shop has been amazing from the 1st phone call. Joe took the time to listen closely to my problem and told me to give him a day to do some research and he would get back to me. He called later that same day to inform me that he was still researching my problem and he would call me tomorrow. When he called back he told me that I was the only one experiencing this issue and to bring it in because he was now intrigued. I dropped it off and gave him some time to figure it out. Once he figured it out, he called and explained in detail what the issue was and the steps he would take fix it and the charge. If you are looking for someone to trust with your 4 wheeled baby when it' s feeling ill call on Dr. Joe at Autotech Internationale, Inc he will get her running right.